Nix in Dubai 2006

Monday, April 17, 2006

Yesterday's blog!

Ok you all have to pretend that I sent this and you read it yesterday! I will get the hang of it soon. Good that i blogged again, I just have to remember to post it!

*****

Its a novelty coz it's new - don't expect an entry every day. (Colin - you really need to get out more pet!)

I'm overwhlemed by the e-mail response and comments posted - thank you! As always, I will try to live up to your wildest expectations.

An friend told me recently that you should have 2 faffing days and 3 hard working days per week to be as productive as you can be. I am on my 3rd faffing day chasing my tail, does that mean that I have to work doubly hard for the next 2 days or do I only get one faffing day next week?

I have to get up at 530am tomorrow morning for a networking breakfast meeting at 7am. I think I might just have to stay up all night to make sure I don't sleep in. Oh well at least I won't have to worry that it will be like a singles pick up joint like some other network nights I won't mention. Who could be bothered at that time of morning?

On the countdown til Friday. Venga bus at the ready and trainers in the wash. (still a couple of seats left on bus if anyone else wants to hop on?)

I am looking forward to it so much I think I may burst by then. Fingers crossed that we get in and out without queueing for hours and please please let Byrne provide as many loos as they can possibly fit into Nad al Sheba so that we don't have to sing and dance in a mile long queue of girls with bladders fit to burst!

Alternatively, can the powers above please please make by bladder bigger than the size of one vodka for the day.

What I learned today...

5 things can instantly make you happier...
1/ Chocolate - chemical happiness
2/ Meditation - spiritual happiness
3/ Exercise - physical happiness
4/ Sun - mental happiness
5/ Sex - just happy if you can get it.

Well one of above is def possible every day, does that mean I can have it 5 times and be just as happy?

Live and let live.

Nikki
xxxx

P.S. Can my close girlfriends please stop worrying. I AM NOT going to blog EVERYTHING! If I do I promise I won't name names....... :o) x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home