Nix in Dubai 2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sun 25th June - the morning after...

Finally managed to get up and tried to get dressed.

Where the hell was my other sock? Oh well I'm sure it will turn up.

We all went shopping to the retail park, me with no socks. Tescos rocks! I miss Tescos. Good food and great clothes! We went to Starbucks for a coffee and Yvie had her first taste of Millionaires shortbread and immediately died and went to heaven.

My mate Caroline was also at Tescos and picked us up and took us to see her new house. Its wicked. Just round the corner from my Mam’s. Would have been handy if I lived there.

Carrie was there, Caroline’s daughter. Fucking hell, she has bigger boobs than me now! And is nearly the same height. I felt very old. But I am the coolest Auntie in the world and no doubt she will be dancing on top of the Boston bar with me one day.

Probably next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home