Nix in Dubai 2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

Unconditional love

Fabulous to see my mum again, but the most unconditional love initially came from a smaller source.

The wee puppy Jake took a small obsession with me and wouldn’t leave me alone. Guess it was all those votes from Dubai that helped him win the last competition that did it. If he could have got any closer he would have been under my skin. Nice to be unconditionally loved, even if only for one evening. The obsession was forgotten the next day and usual cupboard love replaced the obsession. Still cute though and Mum’s jealous streak gone so that’s a blessing. She’s a Scorpion. Say no more.


Again sleeping arrangements were interesting but possible. We were all in the back room. I was in a single bed and brown mafia in a double bed beside me. Just enough space for the dogs to get in between in the morning at 6am with wagging tails thundering between both bed bases like drums calling from the homeland. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home