Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2 out of 3 ain't bad.


Saturday 2nd.

It’s my punishment from the rugby angel for not getting the tickets in time isn’t it?

I could hardly get out of bed so full of lurgy but breakfast doesn’t cook itself so dragged my sorry ass to the kitchen for my hostess with the mostess duties.

Sent girls to Karma for umbrellas and bin bags to protect them from rain and then had no choice but to send them on their merry way without me to play in the mud with the boys. Sniff.

I was lying in bed greetin’ coz I was missing out on all the fun and wishing I was with everyone.

Everyone was greetin’ in the rain and wishing they were me in bed.

Girls finally got home at 10pm soaking wet, sober and freezing cold. Quick showers to warm up then fed them and then sent them on their way to go forth and find boys!!!!

Well 2 out of 3 should have some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home