Nix in Dubai 2006

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Years Resolutions- 2007

So here are my New Years Resolutions for 2007.

And after last years main disaster I will think very, very carefully of the consequences this year! A close few know exactly what I mean there!

No.1 – I will start writing my book. I may not finish it in the year, but I will at least start the first chapter. Mmm what will my new pseudo name be?

No.2 – I will be nicer to the opposite sex when I’m out drinking. They deserve at least 15 seconds of my time whether they are good, bad or ugly. (but hopefully they will all be good looking and over 35 and under 45). I must smile a lot and at least be kind. Unless they grope my bum and then they will still get a growl and a slap.

No.3 – I will make sure that this year will be more exciting than last year. Stuff I can get ideas from and write about in my book. Hopefully naughty enough to be censored from my blog but anything goes in a book when you are under an alias…..

No.4 – I will learn a new skill by the end of the year. One that will benefit me in the long term either personally or professionally, spiritually or mentally.

No.5 – I will face one fear before the end of the year. Either the singing in public or the jumping from a great height thing. Or maybe even a boat thing. Maybe…..

No.6 – I will not drink any shots or any bull frogs this year. Zero tolerance.

No.7 – I will visit at least one country I have not been to before. (This is a recurring resolution for every year from now on).

7 is a very strange number of resolutions to have. 9 is my lucky number and 10 is a nice even number. Mmm may have to think about another 3.

Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home