Nix in Dubai 2006

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On the mend - ho, ho, cough, ho.

Saturday 23rd Dec

I finally started to feel better today. I have literally been in bed for a week and slept for most of it. Read silly girlie books in between fevers and sleep. Brain cells not capable of much more.

Getting house fever now though. Claire has gone home for Xmas and I’m feeling very sorry for myself.

So went to the supermarket to buy stuff for Xmas dinner tomorrow.

Woo hoo, my first trip outside since Tuesday. Sad but true, I was excited about going to Spinneys.

Not so exited when I got to the check out and saw how much it cost me. Trolley was overflowing with goodies, guess it because I had not eaten anything tasty for a week and needed to compensate badly.

That’s my excuse anyway and I’m sticking to it.

Well hey, the diet doesn’t start until the 1st Jan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home