Nix in Dubai 2006

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Monday 25th December 2006

HO HO HO - MERRY XMAS!!

Up and at em in early morning with NO hangover. Woo hoo. Great.

But what the hell do I do until 4pm when the brown mafia come over for dinner?

All the chopping was done. All I had to do was put the roast in, carve the turkey and wait.

and wait.....

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

And waited until 6pm when they finally arrived.

We had a lovely dinner and then watched a crap Xmas movie. Wicked.

Next year I will be in Barcelona hopefully with lots of family and friends and won’t be chopping veggies and twiddling my thumbs all day waiting for something exciting to happen, when it never really does when you don't have kids around you.

At least here in Dubai its not the frantic manic panic pandemonium mental shopping that seems to escalate more each year back at home.

People truly lose the plot spending money at Xmas at home.

Its just another day here.

Sigh. Good food, good company and no worries.

What more could a girl ask for?

Well I did ask Santa for that but he doesn't deliver door to door in Dubai.

Apparently I have to go out and collect it, but I am too full and too lazy to bother.

His loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home