Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Laryngitis??

Saturday 2nd

I can’t talk again today. Voice completely gone. I need a rest. So not going to yoga today.

I can’t remember if I’ve shared my list of five things that make you happy.

1/ Sun
2/ Sex
3/ Exercise
4/ Meditation
5/ Chocolate

In no particular order. I strive to do/have/eat at least one of these every day. Guaranteed happy hormones. Granted I do some more than others but it works for me.

Today I did “sun”. First time I have sunbathed since before June. SQ and I went to Vamps pool. It was lovely. Bit burnt tonight but nice day.

Bought more drugs from the chemist for my poor throat. I thought my throat might be sick of vit C and need some vit E but still can’t talk properly and anesthetic lozenges only last an hour and only allowed one every two hours. I need two every hour. Pants.

An old neighbour of my grannies used to get laryngitis all the time when she drank too much. Maybe it’s a sign……. Scary.

I think I should stay in next weekend. Or go somewhere nice for brunch or do something different that does not involve alcohol and dancing til 6am.

Any ideas? All I can think of is snow boarding and I still have a lump on my leg since February when I went for a lesson.

And my clothes must remain on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home