Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Time Warp....again....

Tuesday 22nd

Actually it’s the time warp again. I think Ben might have come round tonight but I can’t remember. It’s next Monday now!

Wednesday 23rd

Ah bliss back to yoga. Great.

Thursday 24th

Fuck me – I can’t move after yoga last night.

This is what happens when you don’t go for 8 weeks and become a lardy arse again.

I definitely need a Gigolo! It really must be the way forward. Much more fun. Still no offers tho……. And no strangers bid on me in the auction yet, only friends so I can’t even do a deal with them.

Went to Stephan’s at night with Becki for pre-Apartment drinks for the chosen few and then off to pose at the Apartment.

If I was taller, thinner, younger and had a designer dress and/or shorts on, I would have fit right in.

As it was the new top I had on was the same length as most of the girls dresses. Seriously.

And my girlie boxers were definitely larger than some of the shorts some of the girls wore.

I did pull another 20 something old tho, which never fails to surprise me. Do I remind them of their mother or what?

I know I’m a sex goddess, honestly I do. But surely only to men too old to pull the real 20-something sex goddesses out there already?? Not to the ones that can!! Oh well, flattered as I was, he got the ice queen effect.

Maybe he could come back and see me when he needs to shave every day.

And I even managed to go straight home and decline the after party. Even tho the star DJ went back to Steph’s.

I guess it was the pouring your own at the VIP table all night that kicked in when we went outside and I realized that not only was I no longer capable of speech but I was having great difficulty putting one foot in front of the other without two steps back and one sideways first.

Considering I had been dancing my pants off for about three hours earlier this came as a great shock. Just as well I fucked off the man child, I would have most probably scared him off women for life.

So home safe, alone and all belongings present and correct. Even had money left. Result. Probably because I didn’t pay for anything all night.

Thanks Steph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home