Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sat hangovers rule from now on!

Fri 6th – Claire came round to see flat today. We seemed to get on well so fingers and toes crossed she is interested.

I was supposed to be at Niels but cancelled again. One of these days I will make it round to meet Gretel the new edition to his wee family and see what the builders have been up to in his garden!


Sat 7th – up at 9am which was a shock to the system.

Went to go to Etisalat to get roaming for phone for holidays but queue out the door so changed my mind.

Went to go and get a massage but queue for that was even longer so changed my mind.

Went to tailors and only half of stuff ready.

So, my question is, what’s the point in staying in on Fridays and getting up early? You never get anything done. I may as well stay in bed with a hangover from now on.

Did go to pool in aftie and had nice day with girls. Then went to the brown mafia’s for a gourmet dinner courtesy of Yvie. No wonder none of us loose any weight – we are very good to ourselves when it comes to eating scrummy food!

Played cards again and this time my auntie SQ actually won. It was a close call though but I had to let her win in the end coz I was sick of hearing her winging all week since I won the last twice and I couldn’t take the ear ache for another week.

It’s my turn to cook again next week. I think I will make her eat haggis again.

Or worse still, I will disguise vegetables in something and not tell her.

Today I achieved 3 out of 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home