Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Guaranteed happy hormones....!

Saturday 23rd

Up early and started preparing the Feast for Four for later. Went to the pool again and got the crack with girls.

Then SQ, Yvie, the Vamp came round to mine for a game of cards and some good old home cooked Scottish scran. I made soup, a wee taster of haggis, mince and tatties (in case they didn’t like the haggist) and flapjack-made-up-pudding-thing, the recipe of which I stole from Cally.

Of course I won – again. And I only learned how to play one of the games on Sat. What can I say. I’m a natural. Actually its pure luck. All the others are counting cards and strategically planning their next move.

I play one card at a time and pay no attention to their hands at all. Only interested in what’s in front of me at the time.

Now doesn’t that sound familiar……

Just to let everyone know, we all won at least one game, except SQ, who didn’t win any.

Let me just spell that out for you all. SUSAN DID NOT WIN ANY CARD GAMES ON SATURDAY.

And Mel is coming this Saturday and think she may be a wee bit of a hussler queen so will be keeping my wits awake this time.

Not cooking this week, we wasted too much time eating last week and not enough time playing cards so nibbles only this week to leave more time for me to win, win, win!

Remember my list of five things that make you happy?

1/ Sun
2/ Sex
3/ Exercise
4/ Meditation
5/ Chocolate

In no particular order. I strive to do/have/eat at least one of these every day. Guaranteed happy hormones.

I will be reporting every day from now on what I have achieved.

Today I achieved 2 out of 5.

But you lot will never know which ones I have actually achieved.....

Points for those who guess correctly though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home