Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday 8th – busy day at work and went to yoga at night.

We are supposed to switch off at yoga but I couldn't concentrate tonight.

Does anyone else always have a Head List?

You know, the list of “things to do” that you have to keep in your head on a daily basis. I’m sick of mine. Its never ending! I can’t think of a time lately that I haven’t had “something” to do or buy or collect or finish.

Just For One Day…
I would like to go to work and find I have no e-mails and nothing to do.
I would like to go home one evening with no chores to be done.
I would like one month where I don’t have to buy any birthday presents.
I would simply like nothing to think about.

Roll on Cyprus. Hopefully the hardest decision I will have to make is how long I have got at the pool before I go exploring a new country.

Monday 9th.

BNI early morning shift this morning and couldn’t sleep last night so very tired today.

Dad and Rue bought a house in Penicuik today (near Edinburgh Scotland for all you hethans). Thank Gawd, now maybe my wee sister’s will grow up with a proper accent.

Every year I learn at least one profound statement that changes my life or I just love it. I thought this year it was “what’s stopping you?” from Dave Crane but my friend quoted this from a book the other day....

“If you hurt someone they will love you a little less”. How wicked is that? I like that a lot.

And I guess if you keep hurting someone or letting them down they will eventually stop loving you altogether.

Just thought I would share that with you.

Claire moved in today. Woo hoo! She is wicked, I think we will have a blast together. She’s a bonny girl from Glasgow so the crack is “gud”!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home