Nix in Dubai 2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sat 22nd July - square eyes

Woke up at 11am. Went to bed at 11pm. What did I do in between? WATCH THE END OF SERIES 5 OF 24. Oh – my – God! If you haven’t seen it, get it! I nearly peed my pants. I told Neil when series 6 comes out we are all going to his for a sleep over weekend to watch the whole lot.

Its not normal behaviour for a girl all alone to be jumping in front of the telly screaming at it for 12 hours. The only time I moved was to pee and to answer the door to the pizza man.

Wicked.

Sunday 23rd July

Just for the record, NO I am not going to write about the “bigger” things going on in the world right now and start a political opinion poll just to get comments. NO I am not going to write about controversial albeit very important world topics. That is the whole point of my blog. It’s a light hearted diary of my little ol’ life as I see it which hopefully makes you smile. There are no wars in my life today. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I will probably have a wee rant every now and then but if you want to let off steam on the “bigger” things in life you will have to write to 7 days!

Or write your own blog.

My hobby is writing it. You don’t have to read it but if you do I hope to make you smile with some of the stories.

Take what you like from it and leave the rest.

You can always go and watch telly instead…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home