Nix in Dubai 2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

Fri 14th July - meeting Winston.

Worked on laptop in aftie then off out to Neil’s to meet Winston.

I was quite nervous at first. I wanted to make a good impression as he is obviously very important to Neil. But he was a much bigger and blacker than I expected, Neil didn’t warn me and I was totally shocked. I’d expected him to be much younger too. But after the initial manic overly-pleased–to-see-me-greeting, we actually got on great. Although he didn’t really pay much attention to what I said, he still seemed friendly enough. And a bonus, I wasn’t allergic to him. I knew after he’d licked me to death, tried to chew my arm off and ate the beads of my flip flops that we were going to be the best of buddies. I miss dogs. (see “things I’d forgotten about dogs").

Yep, Neil’s life has now changed forever as Winston, the 5 month old black lab, has now taken over his entire life.

So after bonding with Winston and drinking lots it was dancing time. Neil had to stay home and doggie sit (hee hee) so Danny and I went to RBs. Where else. After drinking all day and drinking bull frogs when I got there no need to say how messy it got.

Made it home safely but minus purse. Downer.

Still have mobile and both flip flops tho so result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home