Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Man child, party queen or librarian wanted.

Ok the time has finally come as I knew one day it would.

My lovely wee flat mate, Mairead, is leaving me to play house on her own.

So my spare room needs a new owner from the 1st October.

If anyone knows anyone who is mad enough to put up with me but not mad enough to stab me or eat me in the night when I am sleeping, please give them my number or e-mail.

I live in Al Manzel Building in Karama, as do several other recognisable uptown expats, which was named one of the top party buildings in Dubai in 2000!

Although we have all grown up since then (!!) it’s still a cool place to live.

So what am I looking for?

1/ Man or boy?
Young enough to boss about, old enough to have an intelligent conversation, broken in enough to clean up, care free enough to party all weekend with, doesn't make me watch football (unless of course his mates are gorgeous), good looking enough to date my friends, not good looking enough to want to shag.

2/ Girl or woman?
Young enough to keep up with me, old enough and scary enough to have the authority to tell me when to stop and I will, pretty enough to date my male friends, not too pretty to steal all the boys I want to shag, doesn't steal my tampons and doesn't cry every weekend when pissed.

Decisions decisions.

The start of another chapter in my life. Can't wait. Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home