Nix in Dubai 2006

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Say Aaaaagggghhhh!

Mon 4th

Throat still sore but made my silly-o’clock BNI meeting at like the brave wee soldier I am. Although I lost my voice in the middle of my presentation and had to give up, at least I made it there this week.

I had to leave early anyway as was going to Concierge of the Year awards at Nad Al Sheba. Great fun. I am one of the sponsors so got to sit in the posh seats and look important. Very important.

Then yoga, yoga, yoga at night. I must be getting back into it again, my arms weren’t shaking when I drove home.

Tues 5

And I actually managed to get up without hurting in the morning. So more yoga, yoga, yoga in the evening! Bloody hell, at this rate I will be that sex goddess as planned ahead of time. And this time it was at the Habtoor Grand if you don’t mind. Very nice thank you very much.

The only thing that spoiled it having to control my giggles when a couple sat down to eat at the window opposite about 30 mins from the end and had to watch me trying various positions the last of which must have looked like I was trying to strangle myself and kiss my ass at the same time.

The best bit was when the teacher comes and sits on top of me….to make sure that it really hurts and the guy nearly choked on his food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home