Nix in Dubai 2006

Monday, December 11, 2006

Al Karama - Cyprus style

Monday 23rd

Beatches! They were both fine and I was still groggy! Jeeso, I am def not drinking the local nectar if I can’t keep up with the big girls. God my reputation is at stake!

So went to pool in morning and then mam, SQ and I went to the old town in the afternoon to explore.

It was a bit like Karama with no cars. Once you had been in one shop you had been in them all. And if you bought it in the first shop for sure you would find it cheaper in the fourth or fifth. There was one nice huge shop where I got a lot of wee giftie things.

Mum and I stopped for a coffee and a spot of lunch. Not sure if SQ was possessed by the tour demon by this time or if she was politely letting mum and I bond over a club sandwich but anyway SQ continued her tours and me and mam had a wee breather and blether by the town castle. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home