Nix in Dubai 2006

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THREE sleeps to go......

Tues 17th

Mum is off to sunny Cyprus today. In fact she is in Glasgow airport as I type. And THREE sleeps to go until we are there too!

She can check out the best dens of iniquity for us before we get there on Friday and stake out all the best talent places where we can stalk the handsome locals into submission.

Well isn’t that what mum’s are for?

Starting to get very excited. And that’s not because Leone visited my office today (easy tiger) its because I am soooo looking forward to my holidays.

Lots in my Head List to do yet, but getting through it slowly but surely so should be completely empty by Friday and float to the airport without a care in the world to have a stress free break.

Sigh. Yawn. Sigh.

Today I have achieved 0 out of 5 so far, but its only 5pm…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home